Some of the largest inventory of homes for sale that are 1920’s Bungalow Style homes, are located in the Historic Tampa Neighborhood of Seminole Heights.
The Seminole Heights neighborhood is also close to Downtown Tampa and still one of the most affordable places to buy real estate in the Urban Corridor of Tampa. Seminole Heights’ close proximity to MacDill AFB and Downtown Tampa, makes this a desirable neighborhood for many first time home buyers looking for a charming neighborhood.
- $460,785 : 703 W Peninsular Avenue, TAMPA4 beds, 3 full baths
- $452,825 : 704 W Woodlawn Avenue, TAMPA4 beds, 3 full baths
- $449,900 : 1105 W Adalee Street, TAMPA4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $440,990 : 319 W Giddens Avenue, TAMPA3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $439,000 : 4606 Wishart Boulevard, TAMPA3 beds, 2 full baths
- $439,000 : 3508 N Perry Avenue, TAMPA4 beds, 3 full baths
- $429,000 : 4602 Wishart Boulevard, TAMPA4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $420,000 : 909 W Beacon Avenue, TAMPA4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $407,910 : 701 W Peninsular Street, TAMPA4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $405,045 : 702 W Woodlawn Avenue, TAMPA4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Real Estate and Homes for Sale in 33603 zip code.
(all data current as of 5/25/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
See More information, places to visit, things to do and market statistics on the Seminole Heights Neighborhood. Be sure to also check out the official Old Seminole Heights website where you’ll find a calendar of events, historic district boundary maps and links to local businesses.
Looking to buy or sell in the Seminole Heights Historic District? Already live in Seminole Heights? Tell us your thoughts!
Email Rae Catanese, Real Estate Agent-RE/MAX Bay to Bay-813 784-7744