The Atlas migration study mirror findings recently released by the U.S. Census Bureau. The agency says Florida slipped from the fourth fastest growing state in the country, to the 19th. It also had growth below the overall average in the south.
Statistics show more people are leaving Florida
Like our site? Subscribe for updates via email.
Enter your Email
For more information regarding Homes for Sale, Real Estate, and Land and Lots for sale in the Western North Carolina Area mailto:email@example.com or call toll-free
You May Also Want To Read:
- Homes sales continue to fall. Now IS the time to start your Real Estate Search
- Statistics in Metro Tampa Housing Market-Home Prices, Where are they headed?
- Home prices falling at record pace in August-Best Time To Buy
- Why Buy a Florida Home Now? Large Inventories Offer Options, Say Florida Realtors(R)
- Housing Trends-Best Places For Real Estate Deals