Bayshore Beautiful Neighborhood
Who wouldn’t want to live in a house full of character and charm, or even better, a house with historic character, charm and modern upgrades?
That’s exactly what you would have if you purchased this gorgeous two bath, four bedroom home located in the Bayshore Beautiful neighborhood of South Tampa.
You’ll Love The Bayshore Beautiful Neighborhood
This Bayshore Beautiful home for sale is located only three houses away from scenic Bayshore Boulevard and Tampa Bay.
While driving down Wallcraft Avenue on your way to this home, you’ll be struck by how the neighborhood feels like a smaller version of historic Hyde Park in South Tampa. Like Hyde Park, the neighborhood has sidewalks, and the streets are lined with mature trees.
Homes in the Bayshore Beautiful neighborhood were built in the early 1920’s. You won’t see a mansion being built next to a 1950’s ranch like some other popular South Tampa neighborhoods. To the contrary, the area is very consistent in character. You’ll find Spanish-style bungalows, airplane-style bungalows, Tudors and Traditional homes. Many of the homes’ exteriors have brick accents. Inside, they feature wood-burning fireplaces and large attic spaces.
When people move to Bayshore Beautiful, they intend to stay. This classic home was built in 1924 and has had the same owners since 2001. Next door, the home was built in 1918 and has had the same owners since 1993.
Additions have been added to a number of the homes in the neighborhood. No one wants to sell to a builder who will ruin the aesthetic of the neighborhood. In fact, it’s difficult to get anyone to sell at all.
Other Great Features
Homes in the Bayshore Beautiful neighborhood require no flood insurance! Most feature larger lot sizes, a quarter of an acre or more.
When you purchase this home, you’ll be in the middle of all the action on Bayshore Boulevard and MacDill Avenue. Café Paradiso Italian Restaurant is at the end of the block. If you prefer Irish, you won’t be left out. Mad Dogs and Englishmen Gastro Pub is two blocks away.
|2911 Wallcraft Ave-Bayshore Beautiful Home for Sale Tampa.|
Haven’t fall in love yet? Let’s explore what else makes this home so special.
- A formal living room with a wood-burning fireplace.
- A dining room and huge family room with built-in speakers.
- Double hung windows w/ plantation shutters.
- French doors that lead into an artists’ studio/sunroom with panoramic windows and a bead board ceiling.
- Original 6-inch baseboards, crown molding and hardwood flooring.
- Original 1920’s Art Deco door knobs and chandeliers.
- A gourmet chef’s kitchen with a GE Monogram six-burner gas stove and griddle, hot- water spigot and warming lights; a stainless steel GE Monogram refrigerator with express chill/thaw features; and a farmer’s deep single bowl sink for large pots.
- A pantry with pull-out drawers, glass front doors for displaying your fine china, granite counter tops, plenty of cabinet space and breakfast-bar seating.
- A lush private back yard with a heated pool, outdoor speakers, gazebo and ceiling fans.
- A circular brick-paved driveway.
- An attic with more than 500 square feet of buildable space that can be finished to fit your needs. Think extra storage, your own private yoga studio or a guest suite.
- A master suite with a walk-in closet, dual vanity sinks in the en-suite bathroom and French doors leading to the pool/entertaining area.
- It’s the perfect location for Gasparilla parties and watching New Years’ Eve fireworks on Bayshore Boulevard.
If you’re looking for a single story home with character galore, this one has it all. And as a bonus, when you peek outside the front door, you see the water!
Reach out to me if you are interested in more information on Bayshore Beautiful. More Bayshore Beautiful Homes for Sale here!