It’s not even Christmas yet and the Tampa Bay Area is begining preparations for Super Bowl 43. “Why am I getting excited for Super Bowl 2009 Because it will be played in Tampa. That’s right. The Super Bowl is coming here.
To the parties, the celebrities, the hedonism, the bachanalia, and all the trimmings and trappings. And some kind of football game, I think. I can’t wait.” Jordi posted this on his blog site 1 year ago!
Signs the Superbowl is coming to Tampa Bay:
- Today I was at Westshore Mall doing my last minute Christmas shopping and saw that the Steak and Ale Restaurant on Westshore Blvd was now an “official SuperBowl merchandise store!”
- At the cigar shop they were advertising The Mobile Cigar Lounge Company. What a great idea. Have a Cigarista hostess service, red carpet reception, wet bar and stocked humidors! Imagine having a private party for your clients at the Super Bowl in a Mobile Cigar Lounge with 5 satellite TV’s. Nice touch!
- There are signs posted in everyone’s yard saying “house for rent for the superbowl”. Homeowner’s are asking 1K to 3K per day!
- Here’s the best idea I’ve heard of yet. The Westshore Yacht Club is offering their boat marina for rent on Tampa Bay, for lease from Jan 25th-Feb2nd, 2009. They are also including their Bay Club ammenities, fitness center,restaurants and bars, spa and pools open to boaters for use. You can even stay on site in one of their high rise condos! I have photos posted and more info on the Westshore Yacht Club on one of my earlier posts.
- Yes, there has also been a sign that people are starting to look at purchasing a second or vacation home in the Tampa Bay Area! We’ve had several calls from buyers who are hoping to come down to our area.
If you plan on attending the game Here’s a link for Directions to Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Bucs! You can also search the site for parking tips and info on transportation for Superbowl 43!
Search our Tampa Real Estate Homes website: www.TheTampaRealEstateInsider.com for MLS listings in our area, including the beaches.
Call us 813 784 7744